Espn3??? (1 Viewer)

mltdwn12

Nitro Member
I see they will be showing the Winternationals Finals live on ESPN 3, but does anyone have it? I have Direct TV, I called them and asked if it was available and they said it's the same thing as ESPN 3D and you have to have a 3D TV and covertor box to even get it. Does this sound right?

I see they will be showing the Winternationals Finals live on ESPN 3, but does anyone have it? I have Direct TV, I called them and asked if it was available and they said it's the same thing as ESPN 3D and you have to have a 3D TV and covertor box to even get it. Does this sound right?

ESPN 3 is NOT ESPN 3D.

It's streamed via internet and your ISP has to provide it. Not all do.

Check to see if yours is one of them HERE

I'll add that ESPN is not in talks with the NHRA to provide any 3D broadcasts. I asked ESPN and was told that a few days ago. However I know for a fact that there has been an ESPN 3D camera at at least one event last year - the footage is on a demo disc at Best Buy showing Robert Hight doing a burnout and a few other goodies :)

hey is there any other way to watch it online ? im in canada you cant get espn 2 up here, i got a guy putting me on his direct tv account and giving me a reciever but not till next week, any other options for the weekend ?

hey is there any other way to watch it on line ? im in canada you cant get espn 2 up here, i got a guy putting me on his direct tv account and giving me a reciever but not till next week, any other options for the weekend ?

It's on line, you can watch it on your computer. Search espn 3. It is not a TV thing, it's a computer thing.

Dan

yes but i think i tried before and it asked for my provider , being in canada my provider was not on the list ,unless they changed things since i last tried

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back