Interesting info out of CES 2010 (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Morning everyone, so I'm watching the CES 2010 coverage on Attack of The Show last night and they do a quick bit on the Panasonic 152" plasma TV and the thing is showing an NHRA race :D

panasonic_152_plasma_0743.jpg

panasonic_152_plasma_0756.jpg

Also, but hopefully related sometime in the next couple of years is this gem: ESPN to launch 3D channel in 2010 I can only imagine how cool watching drag racing in 3D would be :cool:

Last edited:
Knowing my cable company, it will be 202 before they start carrying it !!

I didn't get ESPN2-HD until last year and just started getting Speed-HD in November...

DG

That TV is sweet, but why are the pictures crooked? I'll never understand that style of photography.

I thought my 50" was big. That thing makes mine seem tiny!

I got a good ad slogan: "Panasonic 152" Plasma. Coming soon to a Gangsta rapper's home near you" :p

Directv will have 3D channels starting this summer and with their new satellite they just launched they now will have the capacity to have 200+ HD channels. Oh yeah, they just announced rates are going up next month.

Thats why people cant afford drag racing everybody , they waist their money on silly things like that . Can you imagine what that things costs , could probably buy a new engine block for the price of that thing or 2 .

I remember 20 years ago for the Super Bowl they did a halftime show "in 3d" with the glasses and all, I wonder how it could be pulled off without the glasses...

I remember 20 years ago for the Super Bowl they did a halftime show "in 3d" with the glasses and all, I wonder how it could be pulled off without the glasses...

It's many years away, but possible. One word: hologram :cool: Also keep in mind that the 3D of today won't be seen with the glasses with the different colored lenses.

Thats why people cant afford drag racing everybody , they waist their money on silly things like that . Can you imagine what that things costs , could probably buy a new engine block for the price of that thing or 2 .

You could probably buy more than two. Panny's current biggest panel available to purchase is a 103" and cost around 70 grand.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back