ESPN Qualifying coverage bumped again ..... (1 Viewer)

face it the nhra will always be 2nd rate to espn. epns stinks period! 3-4 then 2-3 am what a joke!!!!!!

What makes me mad is other shows can run over. But not drag racing.Or it gets delayed because of another show running over.:mad:

with an add'l hour 2-3 am,guess im stayin up late,better than delaying eliminations,oh yea thx nascrap.

sheesh what's the point...qualifying won't even be close to over

but as long as nascar fans get to watch their hourlong prerace show and practice then everything is fine :mad::rolleyes:

Well, at least Sunday the sportsman show follows elims, prime time.
So at least we get that.

Champ car from San Jose is on before elims.
(I'm sure Sebastian Bourdais will win this one too-zzzzz)
Poker before that, and tennis before that.

I'm glad I'm seeing it live and in person this weekend. Hmmm........ 11pm West Coast, I can watch that from my hotel tomorrow night...as long as they have ESPN2.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

It is still raining in Indy, so expect more changes to the NHRA schedule. I have to make a trip to Toledo today, so I am setting my DVR to record the whole afternoon just in case.

I'm glad to know it's not my fly-by-night cable company. It usually is.
You know, if the people responsible for the complete NHRA TV product (including negotiating contracts, hiring talent, scheduling, and the quality of the finished result), anyway, if they were in a private industry, I think they would be gone. They simply could not compete.

Whew!! Good thing they cut away when they did..........I thought we were going to miss some of the PRE+QUALIFYING BUSCH show :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back