Erica Enders (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
There's been some questions raised on some of the other boards such as the forum on Comp Plus about Erica Enders future. Apparently her blog disappeared. So what's the story is she going to be out this year or is she done? I hope that she stays in the sport longer than a couple of seasons I know that perhaps some mistakes have been made in manging her career such as turning down that sports drink deal and changing teams. but I hate to see her call it quits as she was a great role model for the kids. My daughter really likes her.

I don't want to second guess her plans but I think she really should have taken the top alcohol route for a while rather than quickly going into Pro Stock. That's a difficult class to get funding in considering what it takes to do it now days. Just my opinion. I guess the whole deal is beginning to be a tough sell isn't it?

Last edited:
Not sure if she is? Sure would be nice to see her out there again! Im sure if Nickens is still employed by Enders or not? He is tuning for Gene Wilson this year.

I predict this thread is going to have 40+ posts, mostly by a bunch of people saying "stick a fork in her, she's done." :rolleyes:

And no, I'm no basher, would like to see her out there with some Larry Morgan power.

I predict this thread is going to have 40+ posts, mostly by a bunch of people saying "stick a fork in her, she's done." :rolleyes:

And no, I'm no basher, would like to see her out there with some Larry Morgan power.

I predict we'll never discover this thread formulated from a conspired effort....:rolleyes:

i still support her and am hoping they can be out in pro stock in some fashion, dodge, gm- whatever. just hoping they are out there again! good luck to team EE

I sure wish she was back out there, she's great for the sport, great with the media, and also a pretty good racer. It would be really awesome to see her land a sponsor with enough ching for a 2 car Mopar team, Ritchie Stevens in the other seat!:D

I sure wish she was back out there, she's great for the sport, great with the media, and also a pretty good racer. It would be really awesome to see her land a sponsor with enough ching for a 2 car Mopar team, Ritchie Stevens in the other seat!:D

I was just watching film when she started in the Slammer car. I can't believe that anyone who knows about Drag Racing would say this young lady did not have the talent or ability to drive a Pro Stock car. I do not know what happened between her and Victor, she obviously was giving some poor advise on what to do. If she had stayed with Victor she would have some wallys on her shelf by now.

Speaking from personal experience, there's a lot that happens in drag racing that can go one way or another. In other wards luck plays a big part in this. Drag Racing is gambling you put a lot in the (slot) machine to get very little back. That's why marketing is so important.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back