Epping commentary (1 Viewer)

2:15PM THEY HAVE BEEN DRYING THE TRACK FOR SOME TIME NOW
AND IT JUST STARTED SPITTING AGAIN SO THEY STOPPED AND JUST
MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY WILL RACE THIS RACE IN
BRISTOL DURING QUALIFYING .HAVE A NICE DAY :confused:

Looks like they just pulled the plug. Sucks for the fans up there because that is the only national event for quite a distance. Now watch it won't rain there again for six weeks.

Next
Heavy
Rain
Area

Until NHRA builds an app to join the 21st century they’ll be a second level racing sanctioning body. They spent a ****load of money on the stupid video game that flopped., how’d that work out?
I kind of agree. The tech is lacking in some areas. The video game was a right idea, wrong execution. Seems like they found the smallest and cheapest company. Wish they could've waited and used Tony Stewart's connection to Monster Games.

bristol with be a double national. when, if ever, has that happened before?
Dallas 2014 was the last time I believe. V Gaines crashed round 1 of Pro Stock at Charlotte, drivers were complaining that the track was unsafe for non-nitro cars, the surface itself started falling apart, and then it started raining. So all 4 rounds of Pro Stock and PSM, and the last 3 rounds of nitro were run Friday & Saturday at Dallas the following weekend if I remember correctly. Will probably be a similar situation here.

So the sportsmen classes that were supposed to be contested at this race will contested at the August divisional, but the professional classes at Bristol? @Alan Reinhart - is that correct?

2:15PM THEY HAVE BEEN DRYING THE TRACK FOR SOME TIME NOW
AND IT JUST STARTED SPITTING AGAIN SO THEY STOPPED AND JUST
MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY WILL RACE THIS RACE IN
BRISTOL DURING QUALIFYING .HAVE A NICE DAY :confused:
Looks like a busy weekend for the crews.

So the sportsmen classes that were supposed to be contested at this race will contested at the August divisional, but the professional classes at Bristol? @Alan Reinhart - is that correct?
Correct. There is an update on NHRA.com which lays out the Epping eliminations into Bristol Qualifying.

NHRA.com just confirmed the finals for Epping will be Friday and Saturday at Bristol for TF and FC. No mention of PM

NHRA.com just confirmed the finals for Epping will be Friday and Saturday at Bristol for TF and FC. No mention of PM
Pro Mod will be the same as nitro. Q1 normal, Q2 is Epping round 1, Q3 is Epping quarterfinals, semis will be between pro qualifying sessions, and Q4 will be the final

Now I remember why I stopped go to the Laconia Motorcycle week. Thats this weekend, I tried two yrs and it was a constant dodge the rain.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back