Bristol today (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
Not sure when we have had more passes down the track than we saw today. Seems like everyone got lucky with no major delays.

Drag Race Central has not updated the results for Epping, but it looks like Torrance and Tasca won?

Look at Chad Green with another impressive performance in FC Qualifying, with Dan Wilkeson tuning. Wonder how much help Dan gets from his Dad?

No love for Paul Lee with another dismal performance, even with Medlan advising. But turn-arounds don't happen overnight.

How about Dan Mercier in TF with a 3.76. Has he ever ran that good?

Also, it does look like they ran the delayed Epping TooFastTooTasty Challenge as part of the Epping Elimination rounds. So presume they payout will be the same as previous Challenge events?

A lot of moving parts to today's action at Bristol.

Last edited:
No. There are several experts on here who say he cannot drive anymore.
Roger
Most of the time I stay away for subject's like this but you are right EXPERTS, LOL most have never been in a race car at least a fuel car (I have) John is a friend of mine and he can still drive a race car good. with out John in drag racing today it would go very much straight down hill.
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter and racer (RET)🤠
PS: I see Roger deleted his post, must not have wanted to upset some. at 80 I am to old to care anymore. 😂

Roger-- MY BAD you didn't delete it. I apologize for my error--Sutton

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone reads the Nhra.tv forum so I’ll bitch here. Once again, I can’t see the end of the race, same as Chicago. It appears that once the event ends, the show goes away. I hit pause between E3 and E4 for dinner, come back it’s not listed on the screen. Searched everywhere, can’t find Bristol Sunday now. This is crap.

I don’t think anyone reads the Nhra.tv forum so I’ll bitch here. Once again, I can’t see the end of the race, same as Chicago. It appears that once the event ends, the show goes away. I hit pause between E3 and E4 for dinner, come back it’s not listed on the screen. Searched everywhere, can’t find Bristol Sunday now. This is crap.
I have Dish; at 7:46 CST the DVR stopped recording. Just froze in place in FC R2 right after Wilkerson's pass. I don't know if it was a glitch in my equipment or if the event ended at that time. Anybody else?

I have Dish; at 7:46 CST the DVR stopped recording. Just froze in place in FC R2 right after Wilkerson's pass. I don't know if it was a glitch in my equipment or if the event ended at that time. Anybody else?
I have dish and mine recorded until I told it to stop. I have it set to add 1 hour so if I know it's over I stop it.

was saturday hard to fellow ,with all the replays from last week, qualifying, mission shoot out, passes from years ago. and just reruns over and over . or iam i just getting old.o_O

was saturday hard to fellow ,with all the replays from last week, qualifying, mission shoot out, passes from years ago. and just reruns over and over . or iam i just getting old.o_O
I tuned in yesterday and was wondering how the Funny Cars were running at night while Top Fuel was running in the day. Turns out, it was clips of FC qualifying.

does the bristol surface still have bump/s around the tunnel area? this is such a nice facility, it should be fixed by now.

does the bristol surface still have bump/s around the tunnel area? this is such a nice facility, it should be fixed by now.
They did some grinding work a couple of years ago (I believe it was the winter between the 2021 and 2022 seasons) to try and alleviate them. It does seem to have helped a little bit, since it was borderline unsafe for the Pro Stock Motorcycle guys before that, but they're clearly still there. Might just be time for a complete repave. I know people talk about the tunnels, but Charlotte, Las Vegas, and maybe other tracks have tunnels without any issues at all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back