EPA regulation petition (1 Viewer)

From Wikipedia:
"Ted Cruz is a critic of the EPA, calling it "unbelievably abusive" and "populated by zealots,"

we have the ability to fix these problems if we want to, instead of following a cult of personality.....

While I think something should be done about carbon emissions, I think the EPA is barking up the wrong tree. Racing accounts for a negligible amount of carbon emissions, etc...

Let me clarify what I mean my getting carbon emissions under control: regardless of how you feel about climate change - is it man made or not? - science shows carbon emissions do have an effect on climate, so we probably should do what we can to help.

The EPA is an agency that answers to no one except the president. They couldn't care less what "we the people" think. Keep this in mind when voting. We want a president who will reign in this destructive agency.

The EPA is an agency that answers to no one except the president. They couldn't care less what "we the people" think. Keep this in mind when voting. We want a president who will reign in this destructive agency.

Not true. Congress writes the laws that give the EPA the authority to enforce them, so the focus should be on the members of our congress (which, by the way, has declined to pass certain environmental laws). And while I think the EPA sometimes goes overboard, I think the clean water acts are good, especially for people who like to fish, not to mention our drinking water.

Last edited:
clean water acts are good, unfortunately the EPA isn't very good at that

the-epa-.jpg

http://truthinmedia.com/navajo-prez-says-suicides-spiked-after-epas-gold-king-mine-disaster/

clean water acts are good, unfortunately the EPA isn't very good at that

I'm guessing it's like most things in this modern world - corruption. It's up to us to change that, but the older I get, the more I find a lot people are lazy and just go with the flow instead of enacting change. Sigh.

You are all correct! Unfortunately this is what happens when ideologues get into positions of power. The current White House & EPA is so ideologically driven that it couldn't do the "right thing" for this country if it had to. "The will of the people be damned - we have an agenda!" Vote wisely...

Everyone is jumping for joy the EPA dropped their ruling on race cars. The problem with that is the EPA has already announced they intend to do basically the same thing via different methods. The EPA position is that any modification to a factory built car is a violation of current law has not changed. This time they will lay on requirements for individual parts thus making them unlawful to manufacture. See SEMA's press release on these developments for more details. Bottom line, Obama and the current EPA administration have to go to eliminate the problem. Make no mistake, the EPA is acting at Obama's direction. He is their boss and they are acting within current law. Obama would have to sign any change to that law and he is not about to do that.

Everyone is jumping for joy the EPA dropped their ruling on race cars. The problem with that is the EPA has already announced they intend to do basically the same thing via different methods. The EPA position is that any modification to a factory built car is a violation of current law has not changed. This time they will lay on requirements for individual parts thus making them unlawful to manufacture. See SEMA's press release on these developments for more details. Bottom line, Obama and the current EPA administration have to go to eliminate the problem. Make no mistake, the EPA is acting at Obama's direction. He is their boss and they are acting within current law. Obama would have to sign any change to that law and he is not about to do that.

A solution to the problem of over reach in the EPA is to have the appointees for the EPA administration confirmed by congress. That would mean the laws governing the EPA would have to be amended. Given the roadblocks that exist in congress, on both sides of the aisle, I doubt this will happen. But I foresee a problem with this, it will sway with whomever is control of congress, and that doesn't serve what the people want. That's the story of politics in America. Heck, the whole wide world. Ideology trumps the will of the people.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back