Emmons Brother Embarks on Jeg’s All-Star Title (1 Viewer)

JOLIET, Illinois – The Route 66 Nationals is an exciting event each year. Not only is the facility top notch, but also is the event that holds the race-within-a-race for the Jeg’s All-Stars competition. This event is comprised of 80 drivers that have accumulated points over the last season in their respective geographic divisions for a shot at the elusive title. The field is always stout, and, on the occurrence you win, you have beaten the top drivers in the country. The 2010 version of the Jeg’s All-Stars event will present an opportunity for competitors in ten categories to become part of an elite group of racers – an All-Stars Champion.

This year’s competition has Gary Emmons in position and eager for success. Gary has the opportunity to join the other three Emmons brothers as a Jeg’s All-Stars Champion. At this point, he is the only one yet to conquer this prestigious event. He will represent Division 4 in the Super Stock category and is surrounded by a great group of racers as they do their best to bring the All-Stars Championship trophy back to Texas.

“It’s a great honor to represent Division 4 this year,” states Gary. “Our family has done well in this event in the past, and I sure hope I can do my part to help the Division 4 Team bring home the championship.”

In addition to Gary competing within the Jeg’s All-Stars event, he will also be competing in the United Association Route 66 Nationals in Stock and Super Stock. Brothers, Jerry and Terry, will also attend the event in the Super Stock class, with Jerry competing in Stock, respectively
Qualifying will begin on Friday, June 3 at 8 am.

Read along with up-to-the-minute results on Emmons Motorsports at Drag Race Central – Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030.

For more information on Emmons Motorsports, their Marketing Partners, 2010 Merchandise or an updated racing schedule, please visit their website at Welcome to Emmons Motorsports!.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back