Easy Houston Raceway Park Access (1 Viewer)

I heard they were working on that section of the Grand Parkway. I really didn't think it would be ready in time. This should be a great thing to alleviate the traffic issues!

Any difference in getting out of there is Huge! That place is a clusterf**k just about any time I've been there.

Just a little FYI.. The best place to park is in the parking lot directly across from the pits by the Mobile home park. They charge $5 and is a easy in and out. I never have to wait or sit in traffic in the trying to get out. And you can walk right across the street and directly into the pits.

Just a little FYI.. The best place to park is in the parking lot directly across from the pits by the Mobile home park. They charge $5 and is a easy in and out. I never have to wait or sit in traffic in the trying to get out. And you can walk right across the street and directly into the pits.
Not bad...one of those spots will cost $20 bucks a day at Indy.

"...HRP's expansive resurfaced parking lots."

They must have been real busy in the last 2 weeks.

Easy access to.... I see easy access to 525, but the backup on 525 will still be the same, it's still a two lane road.:(

Did anybody notice the author of that article for Comp Plus? I understand he's doing a fair amount of writing for Autoweek too.

I took that exit on Thursday (the day the article came out) and that section of road (99) was not open. You could exit, but the road was blocked off. I will be in the area again this week and will try again....:confused:

I know as of a week ago it was still closed but being a HRP regular, that isint going to help a whole lot. 525 is still a 2 lane road so as normally the backup is going to be getting to 525 and then getting off of it. I dont typically have any trouble but I know some backroads.

I know as of a week ago it was still closed but being a HRP regular, that isint going to help a whole lot. 525 is still a 2 lane road so as normally the backup is going to be getting to 525 and then getting off of it. I dont typically have any trouble but I know some backroads.

The key is in the backroads.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back