Duane Shields Announces Major Sponsor at Indy (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Duane Shields Announces Major Sponsorship with PEAK Motor Oil

Indianapolis, IN - Defending NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster Champion, Duane Shields, announced at the Mac Tools NHRA US Nationals that he recently entered into a major sponsorship agreement with Old World Industries, the maker of PEAK Motor Oil.

Duane’s A/Fuel Dragster now displays the PEAK Motor Oil logo as the primary sponsor. Other Old World Industries products including: PEAK Antifreeze, Herculiner Truck Bed Liners, Blue DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid and FINAL Charge Heavy Duty Truck Antifreeze will also have a major presence on the car and will be a big part of the team’s marketing efforts.

Duane is very pleased to have the Chicago based company on board for the remainder of the 2012 season and beyond. “I am very excited to have Old World Industries as our major marketing partner and we will work as hard for them as we do getting the car into the winner’s circle” Duane said.

Old World Industries joins existing sponsors GRP Connecting Rods, NGK Spark Plugs, Molinari Race Products, Sierra Ice and Shortline Markets.

Go to Shields Racing Home Page to see a pic of the car

Last edited:
Duane Shields Announces Major Sponsorship with PEAK Motor Oil

Indianapolis, IN - Defending NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster Champion, Duane Shields, announced at the Mac Tools NHRA US Nationals that he recently entered into a major sponsorship agreement with Old World Industries, the maker of PEAK Motor Oil.

Duane’s A/Fuel Dragster now displays the PEAK Motor Oil logo as the primary sponsor. Other Old World Industries products including: PEAK Antifreeze, Herculiner Truck Bed Liners, Blue DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid and FINAL Charge Heavy Duty Truck Antifreeze will also have a major presence on the car and will be a big part of the team’s marketing efforts.

Duane is very pleased to have the Chicago based company on board for the remainder of the 2012 season and beyond. “I am very excited to have Old World Industries as our major marketing partner and we will work as hard for them as we do getting the car into the winner’s circle” Duane said.

Old World Industries joins existing sponsors GRP Connecting Rods, NGK Spark Plugs, Molinari Race Products, Sierra Ice and Shortline Markets.

Go to Shields Racing Home Page to see a pic of the car

I heard a rumor he was moving up to Top Fuel. Any truth?

I asked him a few years ago and at that time he was content to race in Top Alcohol. I don't know what his current plans are.

I will be buying Peak Products, thanks to Peak for jumping in the pool big time, great choice of drivers, cars and teams

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back