dry sump ? (1 Viewer)

sparky

Nitro Member
Aparently .we ran our motor to long with leaking head gaskets ,antifreeze diluted the oil to bad and caused scaring inside my peterson dry sump pump , Petreson says my pump is too old and they no longer have parts to rebuild it ... I would like to buy my next pump with from a company that doesnt change designs every xxx years so I can get replacement parts from ... So who do you recomend ?
Moroso looks just like my Peterson is Peterson making them for Moroso ?

So you want to buy a product that hasn't changed in x amount of years? I think part of the game is developing new parts to sell. On a serious note, take a look at EBAY, there are some guys that sell NASCAR parts and you can get a decent deal on pumps there.

Aparently .we ran our motor to long with leaking head gaskets ,antifreeze diluted the oil to bad and caused scaring inside my peterson dry sump pump , Petreson says my pump is too old and they no longer have parts to rebuild it ... I would like to buy my next pump with from a company that doesnt change designs every xxx years so I can get replacement parts from ... So who do you recomend ?

Try racing junk for another pump like your and break it down for parts, or use it and use what remains of yours as a parts source.

I'm with Toby, a lightly used NASCAR sump can be had for cheap. I have several friends that go that way.

Not in total agreement with your complaint though....

We were the first to build dry sump pumps and still sell them all over the world. Same design from day-one and all parts made here in the USA. The only thing that is different from this webpage is that we no longer deal with Redhorse, but we keep that there until we contract another supplier.

Valley Head Service

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back