Driver & crew chief in one package (1 Viewer)

Ok, who was the last driver/tuner in FC and TF to win a championship?

I know Dick Lahaie did it in '87, but I don't know if that was the last guy to do it.

I know NASCAR is a four letter word around here, but Alan Kulwicki was the last guy to do that in NASCAR in '92 and it was a pretty amazing accomplishment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Tim Wilkerson was the last FC driver/tuner to finish with the highest actual number of points for a season.

Ok, who was the last driver/tuner in FC and TF to win a championship?

I know Dick Lahaie did it in '87, but I don't know if that was the last guy to do it.

I know NASCAR is a four letter word around here, but Alan Kulwicki was the last guy to do that in NASCAR in '92 and it was a pretty amazing accomplishment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Tim Wilkerson was the last FC driver/tuner to finish with the highest actual number of points for a season.

I think you are right, and I think he will probably do that again this year;);)

Iceman Shannon Jenkins would be the last driver/crew chief combo to win a championship in i believe 2004 nhra. Bobby Lagana, but i guess as someone said in this thread he tunes for dom and not himself so i guess dom tuned bobby then

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back