Driver & crew chief in one package (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I know Wilk is both CC and driver for his car. And recently Del was CC and
driver. Who else does this? That's pretty awesome that these guys can do
this.

this.

In fuel classes only:
Cruz to an extent is part of the decision making process.
I'm sure Bode has some input. (Eugene, correct me if I'm wrong)
Haddock for sure.
Bobby Lagana
Dom Lagana

more of the lower buck guys have to do it for financial reasons than the well funded teams.

In fuel classes only:
Cruz to an extent is part of the decision making process.
I'm sure Bode has some input. (Eugene, correct me if I'm wrong)
Haddock for sure.
Bobby Lagana
Dom Lagana

more of the lower buck guys have to do it for financial reasons than the well funded teams.
Bode does discuss the tune up with Walt and Mike, but he leaves the final decision to them. Jim Head is another driver / tuner.

In Pro Stock, at least half the field are made up of drivers who tune the car also, thats why i love that class !!

add
Don Garlits
Conrad Kalitta
Dick Lahaie
Big Jim Dunn
Mark Oswald
Robert Rheel

to the list...

i did not know if tony shorthall was still on that car. when he was i was wondering why there was never a teen out of that car. I also thought I read somewhere that Scott Palmer tunes his dragster as well.

i'm also surprised by what went on with the al-anabi funny car. I know del and rob have the final 3 races, i'm just shocked that they did not give the remainder to chuck worsham, does he get to make any tuning calls on that car, or is his tuning career done. i wonder why nobody tried to hire him.

i did not know if tony shorthall was still on that car. when he was i was wondering why there was never a teen out of that car. I also thought I read somewhere that Scott Palmer tunes his dragster as well.
Tony hasn't been working with Jeff since before the Norwalk race.

this.

But, Tim is the only one that does all 23 races as a tuner, crew chief, car owner.....AND he still calls the shots on all the business back home while he is doing all that at the track..... I know,,,,,he is a busy guy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But, Tim is the only one that does all 23 races as a tuner, crew chief, car owner.....AND he still calls the shots on all the business back home while he is doing all that at the track..... I know,,,,,he is a busy guy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And has time for those of us who walk in and bug him on a regular basis. :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back