Dragster Insider (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Anyone know if Dragster Insider has been replaced by Nitro Time Machine? Last entry for Dragster was in Oct, the story about Snakes' book. I'm a Phil Burgess fan & really like reading his Insider stories.

Anyone know if Dragster Insider has been replaced by Nitro Time Machine? Last entry for Dragster was in Oct, the story about Snakes' book. I'm a Phil Burgess fan & really like reading his Insider stories.
I was wondering the same thing this morning Cliff.

I do know that Phil is still the editor of ND. I’m sure they are using a much smaller staff than normal due to cutbacks so it might just be a temporary thing.

I am a huge Insider fanboy. I looked at the staff box in the latest ND and was amazed so few could put out such a high quality publication. I think Phil's hair is perpetually on fire to get the thing out. Glad they kept K Mac and David Kennedy is doing some great work, especially his piece of Fletcher

ND may be NHRA's only profit generating entity.

This is in case ya gotta have a Insider fix......

Update. Got an e mail from Phil. He saw this thread and says he's very thankful that he is missed. Says he misses not doing Insider, but had 3 races to do back to back, plus getting Nat'l Dragster out on time with reduced staff. Says Time Machine not a replacement for Insider & that he will get back to doing it. He says thanks for our support. Phil is one of the Good Guys & I hope he stays at Dragster for a long time to come.

Update. Got an e mail from Phil. He saw this thread and says he's very thankful that he is missed. Says he misses not doing Insider, but had 3 races to do back to back, plus getting Nat'l Dragster out on time with reduced staff. Says Time Machine not a replacement for Insider & that he will get back to doing it. He says thanks for our support. Phil is one of the Good Guys & I hope he stays at Dragster for a long time to come.
Thanks Cliff, great to hear. Drag racing has a lot of people that aren’t drivers but have a huge impact on the sport, Phil is one of them!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back