Drag Racing Wiki (1 Viewer)

Jim Curtis

Nitro Member
If you do a google search for drag racing, one of the higher returns is the article on wikipedia.

It is the worst nonsense I have ever seen. Many of you are very knowledgable about drag racing, and quite a few of you write pretty well.

Please visit wikipedia.com and contribute, edit, or change the current listing. So many people use this resource that I think is is important that we put some lipstick on this pig.

Anyone can work on this, so please help.

From November 9, 2006:

Drag racing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The above is the Wikipedia on-line encyclopedia, which is a cool idea (free, informative), but in dire need of a bit of Mater help. All of the subjects are EDITABLE -not sure exactly how it works, but it does allow people to submit information on the particular subject for updating the subject!

It seems that they got pretty close on our sport, but there are a few folks here that can put some of the "suspect" information on the page in a bit better format (the Horsepower of a TF engine was the first glaring error I saw..). Take a peek and add some of your knowledge, folks!!

Trust me, it hasn't gotten much better, but the thread I started then also got no replies either....:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back