Drag Racers Moving on in Search for a Champion Contest! (1 Viewer)

This is it! We are down to the final week of the Search for a Champion contest, everything wraps up next Sunday, March 25th. We cannot thank everyone enough for all of the support we have received throughout the past two and a half months, it really means a lot to us. Now we need one more favor (actually 7 over the course of the next week) and ask you to please vote for our entry 1 time per day through next Sunday. The contest is extremely close and with $50,000 on the line we are within reach of achieving the next step towards pursuing our dream!

For a refresher on contest details please visit our website: MichalekBrothersRacing.com – stop by for updates, trivia, and t-shirt giveaways

After viewing our website you can use the link on the site or this one: The Search for a Champion to vote for our entry.

Please continue to share this with your friends, on Facebook, through email...whatever you can do to help spread the word.

Please remember to vote 1 TIME PER DAY during the next week - we really need your help!

Thanks again for all of your support – my brother and I truly appreciate it!

Corey and Kyle Michalek
Michalek Brothers Racing

This is it! The FINAL day of voting! Whether you have voted every single day, a few times here and there, or you're ready to cast your first vote, we need your help now more than ever. All we ask for is 10 more seconds of your time and you'll never see this link again.

Thank you so much for all of your help! These past couple months have been incredible and we couldn't have made it this far without you!

The Search for a Champion

I can't believe it's over already- the last couple months flew by! By reading all of your supporters comments, and all of your gracious replies, it's easy to see that Champion will be represented by the best, Michalek Brothers Racing! Best of luck to you guys, you deserve it!

Hey 'maters!

I wanted to update you real quick and let you know that Kyle and I were fortunate enough to come out on top of the national contest that we entered and we received the Grand Prize sponsorship from Champion Spark Plugs to fund our future racing efforts! Here are a few links breaking the news:

Michalek Brothers Racing - Search For a Champion Winners!

The Search for a Champion

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...ek-brothers-win-search-for-a-champion-contest

Thanks so much to everyone for all of your help! It's been an incredible experience. We felt very good about our entry, but it still took us by surprise when they announced we had won. We could not have done it without you and we're very appreciative. Thanks again for everything!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back