Always a Champion - Let's make sure a drag racer wins! (1 Viewer)

My brother and I have entered the national competition for sponsorship from Champion Spark Plugs for our dragster and we need your vote. We are diehard racers who travel the NHRA tour with Pat Dakin's Top Fuel Dragster and we have each won World Championships on Mark Thomas' Alcohol Funny Car. However, now he have the itch get in the seat and we need help securing the funds to do so.

We are 1 of 335 entrants trying to land in the Top 6 to earn sponsorship money. Please visit The Search for a Champion and vote for our submission. Users can vote once per day and every vote can seriously make or break who gets in the Top 6.

Any information that you need on the contest can be found at michalekbrothersracing.com. Please share this with your friends, on Facebook, through email...whatever you can do. The more eyes that we can get on this the better.

Thank you so much for your help!

When do I get my residuals from the video?

Corey and his brother Kyle are hard workers, great racers, and good people. I would encourage all of you to take 90 seconds of your time and give them a vote!

Quick update:

We finished the end of the day on January 8 sitting in 8th overall out of 335 entries in both views and comments! Thanks so much for your continued support! We are so close to getting to the top. Please continue to vote and share the link with people around you...you're making a HUGE difference!

The Search for a Champion

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back