Dominick lagana makes ihra proffesional debut in grand bend canada (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Grand Bend, Ontario Canada, will be the professional IHRA driving debut for Dominick Lagana.

Team Lagana has been on the edge of their seats all year, making last minute decisions on when and where to race. This weekend in Grand Bend will be no different, after an extremely successful match race in Epping, NH where little brother beat up on big brother; the quick decision was made to make the trek to Grand Bend with both Top Fuel Cars. Dominick recorded his first 300 mph run, it was a history breaking run, in that it was the first time two brothers lined up next to each other on the starting line. What a race it was, Bobby had the slight edge at the tree with a .079 RT to Dominick’s .085. It was Bobby who was ahead to half track, than Dominick came storming by to take the win with a 4.77 E.T @ 311 mph, to older brother Bobby’s losing 4.79 E.T @ 309 mph.

The great numbers coupled with Dominick’s comfort zone in the car had the team thinking about the trip to grand bend, but the willingness of fellow racer and friend Ric Duchene to drive the rig to Grand Bend was the determining factor.

Now the team will venture into more uncharted waters, with this being the first time in IHRA history two brothers attempt to qualify for the same Top Fuel field.

Older Brother Bobby feels as though an angel has been guiding the team this year. “The way this year has gone it could not have been scripted any better, to be able to race my brother was awesome, and now for us both to compete for an Iron Man is unbelievable, Dom and I both agree our Mom has been leading us for most of this year. I just want to thank our family, crew, friends, sponsors, IHRA and all the Fans, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!”

Dom’s sentiments are the same, “I am at a total loss for words, I am so excited and happy, Life Is Good!!!”

Attachments

• mail lagana.jpg
    mail lagana.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 7
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back