DJ Cox accident (1 Viewer)

Jack

Nitro Member
DJ Cox had a very bad accident during the semi finals at the Lebanon Valley divisional this afternoon. Whilerracing Dan Pomponio he got very loose at around 900 tft crossed over and hit he wall very hard in the right lane thdn went over the wall tumbling several times in the grass before coming to rest. The early report was he was consious and alert and was transported from the track. Racing was suspended for ghe rest of the day. Prayers for him please

DJ Cox had a very bad accident during the semi finals at the Lebanon Valley divisional this afternoon. Whilerracing Dan Pomponio he got very loose at around 900 tft crossed over and hit he wall very hard in the right lane thdn went over the wall tumbling several times in the grass before coming to rest. The early report was he was consious and alert and was transported from the track. Racing was suspended for ghe rest of the day. Prayers for him please
Any updates ?

I am so very happy to hear that Mike. I have been going to LVD for many years and that was as bad an incident as I have ever seen there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back