Did I Miss Something? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Hello Everyone! Did I Miss Something? Where can you purchase the 2008 drag racing calendars?? Many thanks and have a super safe and healthy new year!

Hey Richard; you're not the only one.
On the Rush message board Lisa & I hang out on, we have an NHRA thread and someone else mentioned this too. I've checked around and can't find it anywhere!!!

I'm confused (as usual)!!!

:confused::confused:

I can usually find them on ebay no problem. I've been checking back for weeks. Nope...no luck! :mad:

Are these NHRA Calendars, or the Top Alky, Pro Mod etc....Calendars.

(oh btw, nice to be back, my computer crashed bad, and I'm just getting back in touch, hope everyone is having a Wonderful Holiday Season!!!)

Nancy

There's a real killer one coming out on Monday with a lot of good cars on it. Mainly a mix of Pro Mods, jets, and Top Alcohol cars. We're even on it! I've seen it and it's nice.

Best of all the money goes to breast cancer research. Contact Tracey Elias of TLC promotions at: [email protected]

That's cool Rich. Is there a link to see them (a page or two?)

Dean, got our's yesterday, they are Awesome!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Everyone we give them to, absolutely loves them.

Take care, please check your PM's.

Nancy

(Kelly, THANK YOU!!! It was kind of wierd to be able to look at the sight occasionally, but not be able to see who was posting :D )

I was looking for them too! So if I read this right, No NHRA calendars for 2008? I guess I will have to get a black lab calender this year!

Sue, the calendars that Dean has are really great for all racing fans and racer's. And I have no doubt that Rich's calendars are cool too.

You're comment really took me by surprise. Not only for the alky class, but for all the 60 different racers and racer profiles (not including their friends, families, crew and sponsors) within these calendar's, and for the effort done by Dean & Rich.

So sorry that we're not interesting enough for you to consider, even though we're all real people and we all have real stories.

Not that puppy dogs aren't cute, but man go easy on us girl.

Nancy, I can email you a couple pages of the prototype. Also, I sent out the DVD, you should be getting it soon.

It's odd to me that NHRA doesn't have a calendar that's sold in the mainstream calendar shops at the mall. And you wonder why the sponsors are going bye bye.

Hi Dale, Happy Holidays, great chatting with you and Scotty in Orlando, Good Luck in 2008!!

There are also a Bunch of calendars on GoDragRacing.com covering Every Class, they've even got thrills and spills ones.

Rich, I agree with you, but for now they don't.

Got the DVD yesterday on my way out, Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing it!! I'll let you know.

Take care everyone, and Happy Holidays.

Sue, the calendars that Dean has are really great for all racing fans and racer's. And I have no doubt that Rich's calendars are cool too.

You're comment really took me by surprise. Not only for the alky class, but for all the 60 different racers and racer profiles (not including their friends, families, crew and sponsors) within these calendar's, and for the effort done by Dean & Rich.

So sorry that we're not interesting enough for you to consider, even though we're all real people and we all have real stories.

Not that puppy dogs aren't cute, but man go easy on us girl.

Nancy, if I offended you I am sorry that is not what I meant. I was given a calendar of black labs by my children for Christmas ( because we have 2 of them and my kids know that I love my dogs just as much as I love drag racing) last year I found a NHRA calendar but I can't find one for this year. Yes, I would like to get one of Dean and Rich calendars. Just to let you know my favorite NHRA diver is Hillary Will. I have and wear a girl power race shirt!

NHRA would have a hard time selling NHRA Countdown Calendars.
January thru June would be ok, but
July, August, September and October would only have 8 days.
November and December would only have 4 days.
Just like the Countdown, nobody would want that!

Sue, If you decide to get a Speedzone calendar you will be pleased I think. Click on my link on my above post to order.
Thanks for everyone for their support and comments.
Rich send me the samples via email if you can. I am always interested in what's out there.
[email protected]
Dean

NHRA would have a hard time selling NHRA Countdown Calendars.
January thru June would be ok, but
July, August, September and October would only have 8 days.
November and December would only have 4 days.
Just like the Countdown, nobody would want that!
Actually Philip, December would only have one and in many cases it would be the wrong one to boot! My question is this:
Would they at at least have a photo shoot at the beach with the NHRA Brass?
That could leave a permanent mark.

Hey Sue, no worries, I just get a little defensive for all the racers that don't get all the TV time etc...........

The beauty of all of the calendars for 08 that are available, is that they cover so many classes and so many different people from all over the country.

Who Knows.

Have a very Wonderful Day!!!

:)

Well my lovely wife figured the problem out. If they wouldn't make drag racing calendars, then we will make our own calendars with the pictures we took from last year.

I spoke with one of the managers of the nitromall at the Finals last Nov, and he told me that they were supposed to get them in the middle of November. Obviously that hasn't happened yet:rolleyes: Unless it has Bernstein or Force in it, nitromall won't sell it. I checked the website of the company who made the 2006 calendar and guess what??? freaking asscar:mad:
From their website:

Company X is commited to delivering to you the best calendars in the market. Whether it is a kitten or Dale Earnhardt Jr. calendar, you can be assured you will receive a high quality product.

Calendars are a very personal product.

Great calendars are defined by the people that use them and are a reflection of their personal interests. If you love NASCAR, then we offer a variety of drivers and products that you will love! Whatever your interests are, we probably offer a calendar that appeals to you.

Many consider calendars as the ultimate gift choice. Determine the passion of your friend, co-worker, or family member and they will be forever grateful if they receive a calendar of their passion.

Same with the company who made them before 2006, it takes you to their e-bay store where it's also nothing but asscar. Something tells me that if you want a 2008 calendar buy one from Dean, because those genuises at NHRA marketing sure as hell aren't going to come up with one of their own.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back