Did Herbert and Kalitta switch to FC? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
And did the funny cars change to look like dragsters? :confused: According to ESPN I just watched Herbert and Kalitta in funny cars that look exactly like dragsters.

And Force and Beckman are now running Pro Stock. :confused:

Last edited:
Was this on Sportscenter???:eek:
No, on the broadcast right now. Up in the left hand corner of the screen where they show the 'tree they have the classes all screwed up. It said FC Rd 1 during top fuel and now during funny car it's showing PS rd 1. :rolleyes:

ESPN has a scrolling "ticker" at the top of the screen during the broadcast. It is constantky showing the matchups coming up in each class. They show all of the pro class matchups regardless of what class is racing at the time, so even though you may be watching FC, the "ticker" may be showing the upcoming PS matchups. I agree, it can be very confusing. It took me a while to catch that.

ESPN has a scrolling "ticker" at the top of the screen during the broadcast. It is constantky showing the matchups coming up in each class. They show all of the pro class matchups regardless of what class is racing at the time, so even though you may be watching FC, the "ticker" may be showing the upcoming PS matchups. I agree, it can be very confusing. It took me a while to catch that.
It wasn't a ticker, it was on the top of the little graphic that shows the 'tree and reaction times of the current pair of cars racing. When Kallita and Herbert were staging it clearly showed it as FC Rd 1. Trust me, I didn't confuse it with a ticker.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back