DHL and Scott Kalitta (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why this thread has turned sour. What's there to complain about? It's more great news for drag racing.

Well, you all know Terry, he can't help but take a big ole' dump on someone's good news!

Finally! Yea!!! Go Scott!

I think the car looks great! Well, my dad painted it, so I am a little biased!!!

Suz I was wondering about the paint! I figured he'd do it. Despite the rain & DNQ 2 weeks ago, I think Glen & the guys found a couple things on the Solora. They're gettin there.....

Glen Mikres was in England from Saturday to Monday tuning Urs Erbachers car to 4.8 310mph + runs.

So i would say he found something on Scotts car last week...

While nice for Scott I thought this was cooler...Of course I'm loyal to Don and Roger.

Dave

DHL.jpg

Dave,

If you ever invested the time and got some equipment, you probably could draw something neat every now and then! ;) :D

Hey Mike,,,THAT was sarcasm! :eek:

Rapid

PS, Congrats to the Kalitta team!

Good on the team for getting this deal, now they can go and give Rob some extra cash hehe.

Oh and since UPS and Fed EX were mentioned in this thread, let's just say both those companies have cost me a fourtune in sending out stuff from America, I'll never deal with them again. I'll stick to the United Postel Service, much better deal!

Carry on

The Dutch Post owns the majority of DHL, they have deep pockets and would love to crush UPS, Fed Ex and USPS in business w/out providing the top-shelf service of American-born companies and providing low wages. A good way to support a non-American company....

Here is a link to the history of DHL: DHL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, it started out as a small business flying from the US to Hawaii and kept growing.They employ over 285,000 employees they employ a lot of Americans and have a headquarters here in America and Germany I'm fine with that but apparently you aren't and that is fine to but don't crap on their deal they worked hard to get it! :cool:
Don't you think Fed Ex would like to crush the competition just like UPS or even USPS your post makes no sense we happen to live in a global economy you either take on your competition or you get run over! ;)

Bottom line congrat's to the Kallita Team for getting the deal done since they work together it makes great sense! :D

Awsome paint job on scott's new car , I,d like to see a win for the former Lanse Cruiser.
Um Tony,
you have to click on the link I provided in my post above yours to see the rendering... The picture in my post is not what Scotts car will look like... Dave Marek does awesome work as you can see with his Beckman rendering that you are looking at... I think... Click the link to see the difference... :eek:

The Dutch Post owns the majority of DHL, they have deep pockets and would love to crush UPS, Fed Ex and USPS in business w/out providing the top-shelf service of American-born companies and providing low wages. A good way to support a non-American company....
Close but no cigar. DHL is a wholly owned subsidary of Deutsche Post which is the German Postal System. Nothing to do with The Netherlands Post. Wonder how the German taxpayers will feel paying for American Drag Racing?
Personally I like the deal.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back