Demke and Maddern Racing look to repeat Pomona success (1 Viewer)

Pomona, CA. – Chris Demke and his Maddern Racing Teammates started the year with a win at the Winternationals. Now they are back home and look to put a bookend on a very busy season. Having just completed Regional action in Las Vegas, the Peen Rite / OSI / 801 Racing Team is battle tested and ready to finish strong.

“The Vegas Regional was interesting because we recorded a team best of 5.314/269.24, qualified number two, and brushed the wall in round one and lost,” said Demke. “The car went into some tire shake early on and blurred my vision slightly. As I came out of the shake and my vision returned, I could see that I was headed towards the wall. I nudged it to the right a bit but the rear of the car swung to the left and made contact. The rim is a bit scratched up but other than that everything is fine.”

The Maddern Racing Team are now back home in California at their home track. They will have family, friends, and supporters all around to celebrate the past year and try for one more trophy. Crew Chief Jerry Maddern is ready to play the home field advantage. Crewmembers Kevin Watson, Michael Demke, Ronald Mann, and clutchguy/tuner Adam Rhoades are ready to assist and get the job done.

“I’m very confident going into the finals,” added Demke. “In the four runs we made in Vegas there was no damage other than the rim. On Sunday night as we loaded up the car we all realized we had not done a motor swap all weekend. It was a good feeling and we look to do the same in Pomona.”

As the sun sets on the 2012 NHRA racing season, Team Peen is looking to finish strong in Pomona. They arrive in Pomona with the pride of victories, and with the determination that comes from defeats. They will give their all and cherish the fleeting moment. Pomona is not the end for Chris Demke and the Maddern Racing Team; it is just the start of another chance to race. To survive the off season they will feel the rush of the launch, the warmth of the metal, and the taste of the speed.

About Peen Rite - Your source for quality shot peening, glass bead, and abrasive blasting services for over 45 years. We provide low cost solutions, high volume capacity, and a superior level of quality control. Equipped with many specialty machines designed to handle the cleaning and surface preparation for a wide variety of work pieces. PEEN-RITE gives you the ability to stay within your job cost estimation!

Operational Solutions will challenge itself on a daily basis to provide a unique advanced technical service to our customers. Our team will work to identify the problem, procure the necessary parts, and implement the solution. We will accomplish this with an expertise and professionalism unparalleled in the PET bottle industry. Operational Solutions provides products and services for the PET blow molding industry. We are the leading independent service and support organization for SIDEL, SIG, and Krones blow molding. We serve customers around the world from our facilities in Kansas City, Missouri and France. Visit us at: www.operationalsolutions.com

We believe true happiness comes from blazing down the blacktop with the pedal to the metal and our hair on fire. The whiter our knuckles get, the better. If it were up to us, cars wouldn't even have brakes, just two gas pedals. It's this never-ending need for speed that drives everything we do. We spend countless hours in the lab and lying awake at night plotting and planning how to get more speed by any means possible. After decades of research and innovation, we've developed a complete line of performance and car care products designed to ensure that your ride lives up to its potential on the street and on the track. We know what you want. We got what you need. We are 801 Racing. For more information on 801 racing, please visit: www.801Racing.com

Release courtesy of THR5 Communications

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back