?? Darrell Gwynn hospitalized?? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
?? Darrell Gwynn was hospitalized??

Watching Barrett-Jackson.... just heard very disturbing announcement that he was the hospital. Can anyone confirm? My prayers go out to the Coors Light Extra Gold Top Fuel driver...... hope you feel better soon

Last edited:
Garlits said on Sunday Darrell was not doing well. My thoughts and prayers are with Darrell.

Hope he's doing OK. How long ago were he and Big driving those electric diggers? He seemed to be doing good then.

Get well Darrell.

Darrell and Big were scheduled to drive the cars at Charlotte, but Darrell was experiencing problems and stayed in his motor home. His dad was visibly upset when he spoke about Darrell's situation to friends.

It is good to hear he is doing better. One of the nicest guys from one of the nicest families in drag racing.

Great news to hear. Darrell is a gentleman on and off the track. He has done a lot for his foundation to try to find a cure. God bless you, Darrell.

Great news. It just caught me off guard when I heard it said at the car auction. Sounds like DG has an unbelievable relationship with the Barrett-Jackson people. They talk very highly of him. I'm always happy to hear stuff like that, outside of the drag racing "circle". Joe Amato was there as well, and Purdomme was there amd sold the US Smokless Top Fueler this weekend that Massey last drove

Great news. It just caught me off guard when I heard it said at the car auction. Sounds like DG has an unbelievable relationship with the Barrett-Jackson people. They talk very highly of him. I'm always happy to hear stuff like that, outside of the drag racing "circle". Joe Amato was there as well, and Purdomme was there amd sold the US Smokless Top Fueler this weekend that Massey last drove

Wow. What did it go for? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back