Dallas post race discussion (1 Viewer)

I wonder if Courtney or Ashley would ever come back and drive? Either in a funny car or dragster and replace Britney?
That would never, ever happen unless any decision to step back was 100% Brittany's. She is extremely popular with the fans and I'm sure her sponsors and media too.

I dont think id want to be around when he is mad
I've visited with him; he's a corn fed southern boy for sure. I've heard they're difficult to deal with but I'd have no way of knowing personally. Who knows; this doesn't sound too earth shaking and I doubt if it's Erica's "worst day ever off the track". Besides, she can still catch Anderson - a 'little point' or two, Greg bulbs or gets caught napping in R1 this weekend and she wins the race - not an impossible scenario - and she's caught him. Same deal with Angelle (53 behind Smith)

Remember the grays and elite,wow. Guess they settled it on the track lol
The difference with the Grays and Elite is Johnny Gray could probably take on pretty much anyone and is also easily worth a huge amount more than the Freemans.
When he and his great sister, God rest her soul, sold their business it was for $1.4+ BILLION.

She lost 2nd round on a holeshot, in pursuit of her 5th championship. losing on a holeshot is a way of life in pro stock, it happens all the time. i can think of of alot worst things that can ruin a weekend and unless she was personally throwing and receiving punches in the skirmish with the Hart crew, i'm not sure how that incident can be life changing. So either she is being overly dramatic or maybe she wasn't eluding to either of those situations in her comment.
For some reason EE's reaction times which have been the best in the class for years are not as consistent this year. Now she goes from a .009 (fantastic) to a .045 which with some of the newer/younger drivers isn't going to win. I know with age your reaction time slows but she's not that old. Maybe something is going on that is distracting her. I see her on the starting line helping other Elite drivers, maybe she is spreading herself too thin.

Your correct it was the tool company not Peak
NHRA.TV just put up Dallas, Sunday. At the 2:15:17 of the show, Amanda is interviewing John after
he beat Alexis and John ( Did Say ) he just signed a 3 year contract with AAA Auto Club
Peak and Cornwell Tools. So the Grand Funk Railroad concert in 1974 wasn't that load.

Last edited:
NHRA.TV just put up Dallas, Sunday. At the 2:15:17 of the show, Amanda is interviewing John after
he beat Jeff Arend. And John ( Did Say ) he just signed a 3 year contract with AAA Auto Club
Peak and Cornwell Tools. So the Grand Funk Railroad concert in 1974 wasn't that load.
but he didn't, it was only Cornwell. He said it in a different interview during the Fox coverage.

but he didn't, it was only Cornwell. He said it in a different interview during the Fox coverage.
What do you mean he didn't say it? It's on NHRA.TV. Do have NHRA.TV? My NHRA.TV account
does not let me post the video. I don't watch Fox.

Last edited:
What do you mean he didn't say it? It's on NHRA.TV. Do have NHRA.TV? My NHRA.TV account
does not let me post the video. I don't watch Fox.
It was one of the pre-recorded interviews with Amanda they do to open the Fox shows, so it wouldn't be on NHRA.TV. He clearly said only Cornwell tools, didn't even mention AAA or Peak in that interview until the end of the interview.

It was one of the pre-recorded interviews with Amanda they do to open the Fox shows, so it wouldn't be on NHRA.TV. He clearly said only Cornwell tools, didn't even mention AAA or Peak in that interview until the end of the interview.
But he did say it ( LIVE ) on NHRA.TV Sunday. Like I said I don't watch Fox

But he did say it ( LIVE ) on NHRA.TV Sunday. Like I said I don't watch Fox
If he re-signed AAA and Peak (his major sponsors) there would have been a press release and a whole bunch of attention on it. Force would never miss promoting huge news like this. What you heard on NHRA.TV is him rambling and mixing stuff together. Also, didn't AAA tell him they were done at the end of their deal next year?

It is pretty cool that after Texas all 4 pro classes still have 2 to 3 teams in each class still in the hunt. But, there are a couple teams that need to have a good finish in Bristol or they will have a lot of ground to make up and only 2 races left to do it.

If he re-signed AAA and Peak (his major sponsors) there would have been a press release and a whole bunch of attention on it. Force would never miss promoting huge news like this. What you heard on NHRA.TV is him rambling and mixing stuff together. Also, didn't AAA tell him they were done at the end of their deal next

Are you telling me what I heard on NHRA.TV? Force seemed calm ( For Him ) during the interview, I guess we will find out.
Once again do have NHRA.TV. Did you watch the interview at the 2:15:17 mark. Sunday show

Last edited:
Are you telling me what I heard on NHRA.TV? Force seemed calm ( For Him ) during the interview, I guess we will find out.
Once again do have NHRA.TV. Did you watch the interview at the 2:15:17 mark. Sunday show
Jim I'm sure you heard what you heard. But that was not what was said on the Fox broadcast as I just re-watched it today and his only mention on Fox was the extension with Cornwell tools. There's also no mention of any extensions on his website. I'm hoping that what you said is the case!

if i recall reading AAA was not for sure for 2021 at end of 2020. unless an annoucement soon i think they are done after pomona.
greg's win is totally a little more salt in the wound.
brittany's struggles highlight the importance of every nuance of a team, whether the r.t.'s are physiological, mechanical or both.
last time she won her only championship, monster did not renew. i'd rather have monster in '22 than a championship in '21 (if you could only have one)

Jim I'm sure you heard what you heard. But that was not what was said on the Fox broadcast as I just re-watched it today and his only mention on Fox was the extension with Cornwell tools. There's also no mention of any extensions on his website. I'm hoping that what you said is the case!
I don't care what was said on Fox. Do You Have NHRA.TV and yes John I'm sure of what I saw and heard
I know onething for SURE I can't say what I want to say on here. And once again Force was really, really calm
during the interview. And once again like I said. I guess we will have to wait and see. And for all you Force haters
I hope he is here until the end of time. First time I ever saw Force at the drags was August 1975 in this AA/FC at
Seattle 64 Funny Cars.
1606919187071-png.6828

AA/FC John Force in the seat "Brute Force" 1975 Chevy Monza body flopper
I wonder what ever became of Force? Check out his hand going for the parachute lever.

I don't care what was said on Fox. Do You Have NHRA.TV and yes John I'm sure of what I saw and heard
I know onething for SURE I can't say what I want to say on here. And once again Force was really, really calm
during the interview. And once again like I said. I guess we will have to wait and see. And for all you Force haters
I hope he is here until the end of time. First time I ever saw Force at the drags was August 1975 in this AA/FC at
Seattle 64 Funny Cars.
1606919187071-png.6828

AA/FC John Force in the seat "Brute Force" 1975 Chevy Monza body flopper
I wonder what ever became of Force? Check out his hand going for the parachute lever.
Man you guys are beating this to death.

The Hart Elite deal was over where Elite had parked a golf cart that prevented Hart from making the turn into his pits(need a wide swing for the dragster). They were parked across the lane from each other and across the ditch from us. Hart's folks asked them to move the cart and the reply was along the lines of "when we get to it" so one of Hart's team went to move the cart himself and was physically pulled off the cart by an Elite team guy and told not to touch Elite's carts and it was on from there. It was nice see Greg win on Sunday to add a little extra salt to the wound.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back