Dallas post race discussion (2 Viewers)

I wonder if Courtney or Ashley would ever come back and drive? Either in a funny car or dragster and replace Britney?
Courtney seemed to have the most genuine love for doing it, I would not be surprised to see her again.

The Hart Elite deal was over where Elite had parked a golf cart that prevented Hart from making the turn into his pits(need a wide swing for the dragster). They were parked across the lane from each other and across the ditch from us. Hart's folks asked them to move the cart and the reply was along the lines of "when we get to it" so one of Hart's team went to move the cart himself and was physically pulled off the cart by an Elite team guy and told not to touch Elite's carts and it was on from there. It was nice see Greg win on Sunday to add a little extra salt to the wound.

The Hart Elite deal was over where Elite had parked a golf cart that prevented Hart from making the turn into his pits(need a wide swing for the dragster). They were parked across the lane from each other and across the ditch from us. Hart's folks asked them to move the cart and the reply was along the lines of "when we get to it" so one of Hart's team went to move the cart himself and was physically pulled off the cart by an Elite team guy and told not to touch Elite's carts and it was on from there. It was nice see Greg win on Sunday to add a little extra salt to the wound.
Well imagine that...:rolleyes:

Your post made me think of this clip from the Simpsons (albeit a different group but from the same era). ;)

LOL
I like that....I was quite fond of Bachman Turner but I wasn't hip enough to run around calling them BTO and asking them to play TCB. :)

Just to keep this post somewhat on topic, I bet Brittany Force (and John Force and a lot of others) would have enjoyed this modern-day rendition of Taking Care of Business, done by the original artists who are in their late 60s in this video:

Wonder if that's why Erica made the comment that it was one of her worst weekends ever, on and off the track?

Wonder if that's why Erica made the comment that it was one of her worst weekends ever, on and off the track?
She lost 2nd round on a holeshot, in pursuit of her 5th championship. losing on a holeshot is a way of life in pro stock, it happens all the time. i can think of of alot worst things that can ruin a weekend and unless she was personally throwing and receiving punches in the skirmish with the Hart crew, i'm not sure how that incident can be life changing. So either she is being overly dramatic or maybe she wasn't eluding to either of those situations in her comment.

Was it enough of a skirmish to where NHRA might look into it and dish some sort of reprimand?

Was it enough of a skirmish to where NHRA might look into it and dish some sort of reprimand?
Those Elite guys think they are really Elite. Seems like they are involved in a lot of skirmishes!

Moving a golf cart 10 feet is worse than a divorce? Oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about that. (not directed toward you Lance)

I'm a big EE fan, but there's got to be more to this story.

Force's Friday night fire was about as bad as it could get. It wasn't quite as bad as Alexis' fire last year, but it was still pretty bad. Being at dusk, the entire cockpit looked engulfed.
Since he's tough as boot leather, Force emerged unhurt.
Still, though, it was scary to watch as it happened.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back