Dallas/Ennis Mater "Meetings" (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Woohoo! I am so ready for this weekend!

I think we did the last couple of scheduled Mater Meetings in the Beer Gardens at 10:00 am Sunday vs the Nitro Mall. Right y'all?

However, it's usually a whole weekend of a bunch of us hanging out. And we can't forget the DRAW Auction Friday. That can be a nice gathering point as well.

Sooooooo.....for anybody that doesn't already have mine, Paul's, Greg's, Justin's or Joe's cell phone number, send me a PM!

Who's all going this year?

Sooooooo.....for anybody that doesn't already have mine, Paul's, Greg's, Justin's or Joe's cell phone number, send me a PM!

Who's all going this year?

If you don't know how to use the PM function on here, you can get Greg and Justin's cell numbers from the walls in the ladies bathrooms!! :D

:( This is so not right...

and it will never happen again. Greg, Justin, Paul, Kel...you know exactly what I'm talkin about.

LMAO! I'm not even sure if that's what it's called! ;) And the scheduled 'when' would be 10:00 am Sunday, but I'm sure you'll see several of us in and around there off and on all weekend. When it's sunny (oh, please...oh, please) it's a great place to catch some shade and hang out and chat.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back