Dale Creasy Jr. (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Hearing Dale Creasy Jr. crashed testing today in Joliet. Sounded rough but he got out just fine. Anyone have more details?

I was standing on the starting line. Car got in it's own oil about 75 feet off the starting line and turned right. Went into the wall in the other lane at a pretty rough angle. Tweaked the chassis pretty good and the body will need some loving. Dale was fine. I'm sure he'll be sore tomorrow. Plans are already in motion to fix and rebuild. He will be back out there sooner rather than later.

please guys put more info in the titles...every time I see a post title with just a racer's name my heart skips a beat....:eek:

really glad to hear he's ok

please guys put more info in the titles...every time I see a post title with just a racer's name my heart skips a beat....:eek:

really glad to hear he's ok

Agree, I constantly see titles here so vague they could be about anything.
I.E. "1/4 mile" , "Las Vegas" and one just labeled "Question"

The constant crying over insignificant issues is getting old, too. Any questions, just see above.

Glad Peanut is okay, especially after everything he endured during and after Edmonton.
Trojan.... you`ve mistaken "crying" with a simple request, no need to overreact.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back