D7 at FIRP - any Maters attending? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
I haven't been to a Divisional race in a long time and I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Two deliveries, looking up customers and seeing how a lot of local friends are doing.
To be honest, with all of the security and the frenzied pace on Sunday, the CSK race sucked! I'm ready for lots of Alky and Comp racing - Fire 'em Up!

Jim - You got an extra ticket, I'll be there! Too cheap to pay my own way in, lol.. Top Dragster is way cool and probably the wave of the future for those of us tired of S/E and S/C throttle stop racing. Top Dragsters are actually FUN to watch!

Jim - You got an extra ticket, I'll be there! Too cheap to pay my own way in, lol.. Top Dragster is way cool and probably the wave of the future for those of us tired of S/E and S/C throttle stop racing. Top Dragsters are actually FUN to watch!

J. C. . . . I'll be at the gate at 11:00 - if you would like to bring that very expensive camera and be the official CCP photographer for the weekend, I just might be able to afford tickets! Call me - hopefully, Christie will let you out for the weekend - ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back