Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Topeka (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

After a quarter final finish in Pomona, Cruz Pedregon and team put the team's back-up car to the test at the "Night Under Fire" exhibition in Ohio before heading to Kansas. Topeka's Heartland Motorsports Park is a historically good track for Cruz where he's set several records with memorable wins such as the one in the notable "Batman Forever" all-black Funny car.
"Topeka is a consistently great event for me since I’ve won quite a few races here. I love the atmosphere, and the track is strong with really good grip. It's maybe one of the best surfaces on the circuit, so the team and I are looking forward to it. We’re still working out some kinks to make our race car better, and I’m trying to do a better job as a driver. But overall, the needle is pointing up," Cruz says. "Watch for the special paint scheme this weekend honoring all the hardworking Snap-on franchisees. Snap-on is our primary sponsor, so I get to meet and ride along with many of the franchisees throughout the year calling on shops and customers. I've even been through their training course, so I have a real appreciation for what they do and the Makers and Fixers they serve. I dedicate this race to all the first-rate franchisees who really inspire me, and the plan is to make them proud here at one of my favorite tracks.”
The new "franchise" paint scheme on the Snap-on® “Makers and Fixers” Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® Funny Car carries the signature Snap-on red and black colors with racing stripes featuring special messaging around SnaponFranchise.com. A large "Own It" badge stands out on the hood as a visual reminder of the opportunity to own a Snap-on franchise.

Cruz Franchisee Car 1_2.jpg

Cruz Franchisee Car 2_2.jpg

Cruz Franchisee Car 3_3.jpg

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back