Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Denver (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
Dodge Power Brokers NHRA Mile-High Nationals
Pre-Race Report

As a two-time Denver race Funny Car champion, Cruz Pedregon and the Snap-on® Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® will arrive at Bandimere Speedway with a new paint scheme and a hold on fifth place in the competitive NHRA Funny Car standings.
Denver 1.jpg

The camo pattern that runs down the side of Cruz Pedregon’s Snap-on franchise “Own It” paint scheme is made up of Snap-on tools.
Photo link here
“Denver is a track that holds so many career highlights for me, and it’s exciting to come to Assistant Crew Chief Rip Reynolds’ home track with the strength of consistency J.C. (crew chief John Collins) and he are helping us get out of the Snap-on Dodge,” says Cruz. Of the paint scheme he says, “One of my favorite things about being sponsored by Snap-on is that I get to really engage with its franchisees, the people who are the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit…investing in and owning a franchise that delivers the highest quality tools and shop solutions directly to customers around the world.
“It’s an honor for me to ride-along with so many franchisees in NHRA racing route cities to visit shops and professionals who love being ‘makers and fixers’ and talking tools as much as I do. The ‘Own It’ paint scheme is a reminder that the franchise opportunity is a way to own your own business, and it’s a ‘thank you’ tribute for current franchisees and the way they’ve helped keep essential vehicles running and on the road through the tough times of the past few years.”
A Snap-on franchisee who’ll have Cruz on his route with him Thursday and be here at the race this weekend is Dakota Gates. He’s a star in the Denver area when it comes to tool storage sales. When Dakota’s not in his Snap-on van, you’ll find him camping or at home working on his four-wheeler. He has the chops to keep it in tip-top shape since he was a heavy equipment mechanic earlier in his career. To recognize Makers and Fixers such as Dakota, his customers, and you, share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Makers fixers logo.jpg

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back