Creasy-Richards collision (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Horrible collision during Q1. Both drivers are ok. Both cars were on a good run and Creasy crossed the centerline in front of Paul Richarda car. Richards hit him from behind sending both cars hard into the wall. Not much left of either car but thankfully both escaped serious injuries.

This is really bad news, but very glad to read that both drivers are OK. But sadly, this could be the end of both teams competing for some time as both are low-buck guys who don't have the funds to go out and replace their cars just like that. And both cars were starting to make some good runs the last few times they competed.

Happened just past the stands where I was sitting. Creasy actually hit Richards in the left quarter panel area sending Richards hard into the right wall - then both shot across the track and slammed the left wall hard. It looked bad but I had a feeling from what I saw that any injuries would be minor; the frame/cage integrity didn't appear to be compromised. Fortunately I was right.

I couldn't tell why the car turned into Richards. Creasy was a bit out of the groove towards the left wall, not bad, and there were no dead holes. It just went right.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back