Creasy loans Jack Wyatt a spare motor ..... (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Read this in a Group.....

I just read that Dale Creasy loaned Jack Wyatt a spare motor & heads so he could run the second round at MIR.

Jack is in second place in the points, Dale is first, and Bob Gillbertson is in third.

Although Dale, knowing that Jack could have gone further in rounds and gain more points closer to Dale for the Championships, still lent him the motor & heads. Now that's sportmanship.

Way to go Dale !

Read this in a Group.....

I just read that Dale Creasy loaned Jack Wyatt a spare motor & heads so he could run the second round at MIR.

Jack is in second place in the points, Dale is first, and Bob Gillbertson is in third.

Although Dale, knowing that Jack could have gone further in rounds and gain more points closer to Dale for the Championships, still lent him the motor & heads. Now that's sportmanship.

Way to go Dale !

Not suprising......Dale is a great person and a real sportsman. The way it should be. :) :) :)

The Creasy's are the kind of people that would give it if they had it. But too often, they have not had it to give. Now the tables have turned. I am not surprised at all.
Go get em peanut. Win the championship!

Thats why I am so proud of that team. When someone needs a little help get there and help them out I would like to see more teams learn from Dale jr. Thanks Evan.

Thats why I am so proud of that team. When someone needs a little help get there and help them out I would like to see more teams learn from Dale jr. Thanks Evan.

Wow, not only am I impressed with Dale, but, Evan, you are definately a class act as well. That makes me rethink my fuel situation, and I will be searching for the Torco/Knoll Gas to use from now on.

Didn't someone who was qualified 16th loan Eddie Hill a blower so he could bump them out, then proceed to make the sport's first four second run?

Peanut is a great person and a good friend. Dale is the kind of person who would give you the shirt off his back and this comes as no surprise to me. I wish Dale and his team all the best and look forward to seeing them in the winner's circle with that Championship trophy. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than Peanut!!! Bring it home buddy!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back