Crazy season. (1 Viewer)

A few months ago Terry had a interview and he said that he was working on getting back out. Was hopeful about the second half of 2021 and if not then, which it wasn't, then 2022. Mentioned Amalie possibly coming back with him. Hope he finds something.

Since Josh Hart purchased a car from Bob Vandergriff, then maybe Jordan Vandergriff can make some appearances. Wishful thinking tho.

Who do you think set up the tuneup for Torrance when he moved from alcohol dragster to top fuel? Alan Johnson was the one. Wherever he goes that team is a major player providing he has a good driver.
I mentioned that before about Alan Johnson consulting for the Torrances but it seems like they were the only ones that sucked up all the information the Alan gave them and took it to another level.

It will be interesting to see who AJ brings with him to Kalitta. Would seem like Kalitta needs to do more than just add AJ but I know Connie is very loyal to his people so changes in top end of crew will be interesting to see.

It will be interesting to see who AJ brings with him to Kalitta. Would seem like Kalitta needs to do more than just add AJ but I know Connie is very loyal to his people so changes in top end of crew will be interesting to see.
And chassis. I think Kalitta uses one brand and AJ another.

And chassis. I think Kalitta uses one brand and AJ another.
Alan is bringing Brian Husen with him. The Kallita chassis are built in house. Mike Salinas runs a MLR chassis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back