Courtney Force And The Traxxas Shootout (2 Viewers)

While would like to think they were gonna sell a millon r/c drag cars.. and bring in a million new fans.. they are not..what they are gonna do is sell a few thousand of their other r/c cars and trucks in a new market.. and they are gonna expose drag racing to a whole new group of people.. that do number in the millions... how many drag racing will gain as fans is yet to be seen...but it sure isnt hurting...

i said it before... the TRAXXAS deal is the first step in getting new blood in the seats at events.... people that normaly would not be exposed to drag racing....

While would like to think they were gonna sell a millon r/c drag cars.. and bring in a million new fans.. they are not..what they are gonna do is sell a few thousand of their other r/c cars and trucks in a new market.. and they are gonna expose drag racing to a whole new group of people.. that do number in the millions... how many drag racing will gain as fans is yet to be seen...but it sure isnt hurting...

i said it before... the TRAXXAS deal is the first step in getting new blood in the seats at events.... people that normaly would not be exposed to drag racing....

While I agree with much of what you posted, I'm not sure how this exposes Drag racing to a new Demographic?

While I agree with much of what you posted, I'm not sure how this exposes Drag racing to a new Demographic?

younger crowd.. mostly neck deep in stake boards and video games.... and a ton in Europe... where unless you know of drag racing you never heard of period... their idea of drag racing was along the lines of what happened in the Fast and the furious movies...lol.

i have friends (5) who knew of drag racing but never cared to see a race in person... and ignored my attempts to get them to go see one...They are part of the US's skateboard/rice burner, car drifting/ surfing group..(Have the Monster Energy Ralley r/c cars from traxxas)... so far they have been to Z-max for the NHRA and the ADRL.. and went to Bristol..... they are in their 20's... unless i'm wrong that age is much lower than the average ages of the spectators at NHRA events... thats a new demograhic area not reached by the NHRA.. and i have never seen one of them drink a Full Throttle Energy drink..... Red Bull or Monster only....lol...

i have friends (5) who knew of drag racing but never cared to see a race in person... and ignored my attempts to get them to go see one...They are part of the US's skateboard/rice burner, car drifting/ surfing group..(Have the Monster Energy Ralley r/c cars from traxxas)... so far they have been to Z-max for the NHRA and the ADRL.. and went to Bristol..... they are in their 20's... unless i'm wrong that age is much lower than the average ages of the spectators at NHRA events... thats a new demograhic area not reached by the NHRA.. and i have never seen one of them drink a Full Throttle Energy drink..... Red Bull or Monster only....lol...

I have always said the only time I feel young is at a NHRA National Event. :D

I also used to be Monster only ... until Full Throttle Blue Agave came along. That stuff is the business ... the hotel I am staying at this week in Nashville has it in the shop!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back