Connelly / Tucker (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Maybe the Maters can help me understand. Jegs has been dumping a lot of money into the sport of racing which is great. My question is Victor C. has added another Pro Stock team to the mix for running Australia with Jegs sponsorship. I know it's Jegs right to chose who he sponsors, but you have one of the top drivers in Pro Stock setting out the season so far this year for lack of sponsor. Why hasn't Jegs stepped up and help the team keep Connelly in until they find a permanent sponsor?:confused:

Maybe the Maters can help me understand. Jegs has been dumping a lot of money into the sport of racing which is great. My question is Victor C. has added another Pro Stock team to the mix for running Australia with Jegs sponsorship. I know it's Jegs right to chose who he sponsors, but you have one of the top drivers in Pro Stock setting out the season so far this year for lack of sponsor. Why hasn't Jegs stepped up and help the team keep Connelly in until they find a permanent sponsor?:confused:
Jesse, the car Shane Tucker is running in Australia at the upcoming Tin Top titles is not a Cagnazzi car, it's Rob Tucker's - Shane Tucker's father - which will run in Jeg's livery.

Shane is signed to Cagnazzi for the US.

I would suggest that Jeg's have recognised an opportunity to promote their brand and service in Australia - with online ordering, express delivery, etc, purchasing out of the US is now so easy, so it makes sense to advertise to what's an excellent market.

Two words - brilliant marketing! Aussies are nuts for motorsports and I am very impressed to see Jeg's thinking globally. I would bet that sending Tucker down under to represent Jeg's will be met with wild enthusiasm! Mates?

I'm surprised it has taken this long for a US-based mail order company to do some marketing out here. A lot of races here buy a lot of stuff from the likes of Jegs & Summit. I think this deal (which I think is only a one-race deal) will be well recieved over here. Maybe it could pave the way for some more permanent marketing partnerships here?
I guess if we can't see Shane competingfull time in the US, the next best thing is having him fly home to race here! I wish I were going to watch now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back