Congratulations to Mark Niver - Top Alcohol Dragster Win (1 Viewer)

china syndrome

Nitro Member
What can I say about this wonderful man. He has been racing and innovating for about 85 years. Mabye not that long but as long as I can remember. He always impressed me with his original and creative thinking. With anything he worked on from race cars to his brilliant machine work abilities. He is ridiculously humble and has no idea how many people respect his abilities and accomplishments. I am very proud of him. By the way he also won Topeka.
So, because I consider him a family member I want him to know how much I appreciate him and profoundly thank him for loving and taking care of our family. Thank you Sparky!!!
Susie and The Al Hofmann Tribute

What can I say about this wonderful man. He has been racing and innovating for about 85 years. Mabye not that long but as long as I can remember. He always impressed me with his original and creative thinking. With anything he worked on from race cars to his brilliant machine work abilities. He is ridiculously humble and has no idea how many people respect his abilities and accomplishments. I am very proud of him. By the way he also won Topeka.
So, because I consider him a family member I want him to know how much I appreciate him and profoundly thank him for loving and taking care of our family. Thank you Sparky!!!

Very True Susie!!!

Congrat's to the Billet Bullet!!!! Two wins this year.... two Wins in his Career.... I'd say it's about time!!!:D

marks a great guy , and his car is a work of art. congrats to him and his team. im sure ol' man loper is smiling from above. niver should get kasun back out there,niver and george 2009 tour

Susie,

Yes, these wins this year by Mark Niver are well deserved and long overdue. Marks been at this for a long time, and his dragsters have always been innovative and cool. I'm an old Arizona boy who watched him over 20 years ago and he's still at it. Congrats Mark. The whole state of AZ is proud of you. Keep after it.

PS: Susie, what is the Al Hofmann Tribute your sig refers to?

~Kurt

Hey Ms. Hickey, How are you ?? Very long time "no see" !! I asked Johnny to pass along my condolences to you and yours....I'm sure this has been a very difficult time for you. Stay strong.... Take care, Scoots Oh yeah, and Congrat's to the Niver gang as well...... very well deserved.

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS EVERYONE! (Especially Aunt Susie! Miss ya and love you!!)

Seattle was awesome, there just isnt a better feeling!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back