Congratulations Professor Dave!!! (1 Viewer)

Congrats Professor Dave and Lee... Don't you run with Al also? ...or did I just see you guys on the old comp board together?

Congrats Professor Dave and Lee... Don't you run with Al also? ...or did I just see you guys on the old comp board together?

Yes-both cars go to the races in the same trailer-this year we have the cars painted in team colors too. Check out the winners circle pictures at Autoimagery, plus the picture of the final on page 6.

https://www.autoimagery.com/store/c...ly_Mid-South_Nationals_-_Aug_2006/Comp&img=72

And thanks to all for the kind words. Winning a national Event is really special.

Oh yeah, please don't mention anything about David Rampy. David is the best racer in comp and one of the classiest racers out there, so while it really is an honor to have been able to get by him twice this year, I don't want to say or do anything that would get us on his wrong side.

Oh yeah, please don't mention anything about David Rampy. David is the best racer in comp and one of the classiest racers out there, so while it really is an honor to have been able to get by him twice this year, I don't want to say or do anything that would get us on his wrong side.
No problem, my fault. Post has been edited. No disrespect would EVER be intended! It was just a congrats on that accomplishment alone.
Go get 'em at Cecil!

That has to be one of your best weekends ever... Go to the finals with your partner, win the race and (quietly spoken) put Rambo on the trailer...

Great job to your entire Three Ring Circus!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back