Congratulations Dale Creasy ! (1 Viewer)

business name

Nitro Member
Congratulations Dale Creasy on your 6th win of the season and locking up your second Championship.
We are all proud of you boys !

Last edited:
Way to go Peanut. Dale is one of the nicest guys I have ever met at the track .I got to hang with him,Jon Capps,and the Cannon guys during our RAIN delays at Tulsa they had me laughing so hard my side hurt

Great job by a great group of people! I remember back to 1995 or so when The Creasy's were match racing in Edmonton and spending a couple of hours talking to Jr about anything and everything. I knew at that point that he was a deserving guy. Now a 2 time World Champ!

Thanks for taking that time Dale.

I love that the IHRA has picked up Nitro funny car. What a great place to go run on somewhat of a reasonable budget.
And no better guy to fill the championship spot that Peanut!
Great job. Congratulations!

I remember having a conversation with Dale at the beginning of this year and it went something like this:

ME: Well Champ, are you ready to have another great championship season?

DALE: I'm sure gonna try, but it's gonna be tough.

ME: The Championship is already yours. You know you can do it because you've already done it.

DALE: I sure hope you're right...

Well Peanut, I'm so happy to say, "I told you so!". Congrats on a great season and another well deserved championship. You are a true champion in every sense of the word and that is something that I knew before you ever got a trophy.:D You and your team rock!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back