Congratulation Jack Wyatt (1 Viewer)

i got to add one thing.....

saturday night... i hung around Jacks truck and watched the crew do work for the eleminations.... Jacks crew was made up of some that had helped some that had never helped.. and from what i was told one had never been to a drag race......lol.... but there was a small problem ..little acident that could have been big.. problem with one of the heads...it was 100 % accident.. but Jack took it as calm as a priest.. and worked it out.. and never said one harsh word toward the crew memeber...he calmly helped right what was wrong... and explained how to prevent it then undid it and had the crew member do it again.....the right way... now he might have went inside the trailer and hit the wall but i never saw it....lol.... but i have seen cup crew members fired and screamed at for pulling off to much tape on a nose.... but the way Jack handeled it .. was truely comendable.. truely classy..

i had respect for him for the job he does.. and with the budget he does ..... but right there made me a Jack Wyatt fan for as long as i am alive....

Billy

i got to add one thing.....

saturday night... i hung around Jacks truck and watched the crew do work for the eleminations.... Jacks crew was made up of some that had helped some that had never helped.. and from what i was told one had never been to a drag race......lol.... but there was a small problem ..little acident that could have been big.. problem with one of the heads...it was 100 % accident.. but Jack took it as calm as a priest.. and worked it out.. and never said one harsh word toward the crew memeber...he calmly helped right what was wrong... and explained how to prevent it then undid it and had the crew member do it again.....the right way... now he might have went inside the trailer and hit the wall but i never saw it....lol.... but i have seen cup crew members fired and screamed at for pulling off to much tape on a nose.... but the way Jack handeled it .. was truely comendable.. truely classy..

i had respect for him for the job he does.. and with the budget he does ..... but right there made me a Jack Wyatt fan for as long as i am alive....

Billy

I worked for Jack off and on for a couple years. He is hands down one of the greatest guys out there. It's just too bad he hasn't landed that big sponsor yet! I'm sure he will with time, expecially if he keeps winning races! :)

this might be wrong to say.. but i wil say it...maybe a couple VT alumni will hear about him and help him so he can just leave the VT logo on the car for the rest of the year.. and mow down for a Championship.....

Jack said if he doesn't get any sponsors he will leave it on for the rest of the year....maybe he will get some help that will allow him to leave it....

BIlly

this might be wrong to say.. but i wil say it...maybe a couple VT alumni will hear about him and help him so he can just leave the VT logo on the car for the rest of the year.. and mow down for a Championship.....

Jack said if he doesn't get any sponsors he will leave it on for the rest of the year....maybe he will get some help that will allow him to leave it....

BIlly

I think that would be a great idea. It was very fitting to see Jack win after what he did in recognition of the events at Virginia Tech. It really makes you proud of the people we have involved in drag racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back