Congrats to the Champ! One of the greatest comebacks in sports (1 Viewer)

old spice funding for a fourth car to attract neff may have been the move
of the decade

I was looking at how much press Force's win generated and how much press he generates in general and looking at just the google descriptions he truly is a superstar and what happened in Pomona just adds to that.

Instead of one on one going for it, just wondering if it became four against one (Tasca included) for Hagan? No other DSR driver would bite the big one for Hagan as evidenced by Jack Beckman outrunning Hagan and potentially taking the little points last weekend during a qualifying session. As it worked out the last few cars outran both of them and neither got the little points. Just sayin'.

Did Hagan's crew chief have knowledge of what set up Capps and Beckman have in their cars (so they could tweek the car in the staging lanes before it's their turn to run) like JFR does with Asley and Hight? If not, that could be a hole in their program. If so, good for them.

When I saw Tasca next to Force in the cheerleading session in Force's trailer before eliminations Sunday I figured Tasca would be privy to the Force tune-up first round which may account for the nickle he picked up over his qualifying times in better conditions.

Bottom line is Matt was there to win it and had a good car. Unfortunately, the aluminum gods had other ideas.

"At the end of the day"...Congrats to Force.

Last edited:
OK, Force won the championship. Now we get another year of the Force team being "forced" down our throats in every FC segment. To h*** with all the other FC drivers, we just have to have Force shoved in our face no matter what. Another driver can win a round but Force gets interviewed. I have never been a fan of Force's interviews. I have never found them amusing or funny just irritating.

Don't watch it....

OK, Force won the championship. Now we get another year of the Force team being "forced" down our throats in every FC segment. To h*** with all the other FC drivers, we just have to have Force shoved in our face no matter what. Another driver can win a round but Force gets interviewed. I have never been a fan of Force's interviews. I have never found them amusing or funny just irritating.

How many times will we have to sit through a clip of the '07 crash? Enough already.

Congrats to John, but enough with the ass kissing ESPN.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back