Congrats to the AMS/RAGE Team (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just wanted to give a shout out to my fav pro mod team, Josh Hernandez and Troy Critchley, they have been setting Florida on fire! 5.94, 5.95 245 backed up by a 5.92, 5.91 245 in the first round. Good luck today in final eliminations!

Those numbers are just mind boggling!!! Can't wait to see what happens today, will we see a 5.8??

Mike

Absolutely historical. The whole field put on a great show. JM$.02, but this class is one of the best in the sport. It's very comparable to the old gasser wars with the A/GS cars.

Fantastic runs and a lot of credit needs to go to the teams. Unfortuneately, those numbers may be the final nail in the coffin of the nitrous cars the Pro Mod class was really built on, though the AMS series is already pretty much an all blown class.

Fantastic runs and a lot of credit needs to go to the teams. Unfortuneately, those numbers may be the final nail in the coffin of the nitrous cars the Pro Mod class was really built on, though the AMS series is already pretty much an all blown class.
Give them a weight break!

5 seconds with doors! pro mod rules! i said it a millino times- do away with the bikes and show pro mod!!

The already have one, about 400 pounds I think. The nitrous cars can't get much lighter as it is without major $$$$$, and the blower cars can't really get much heavier and still be safe at the speeds they are going.
The rule of thumb is every 100#'s is a tenth so your point is well taken. Personally, I prefer the Blown cars but there are a lot of really good racers heavily invested in an inferior system.

I think the only solution is to be like ADRL and split them, however I dont think its feasible with all the other classes that run to add another. Its just like alkdy dragster. I think every class should only have 1 type of car and that would solve all the bickering. I do feel for the nitrous guys, but I would rather watch the blower cars. They are awesome.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back