Congrats to Randy Meyer Racing (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
After 2 days of raining Megan and sister Rachel made it to the finals with Megan getting to the stripe first. They are heading to Houston for next weekend for another win.

After 2 days of raining Megan and sister Rachel made it to the finals with Megan getting to the stripe first. They are heading to Houston for next weekend for another win.
i dont c rachel on the entry list... maybe she will,we'll c , i hope so ...

If Sunday's forecast pans out it could lead to an even quicker run.
yea paul, i hope so.. lets hope the rain doesnt come on sat ... could she go quicker in rd # 1... i will be watching qual # 3(if no rain) and 1st rd sat eve.. she has run of the meet so far...

Megan beat Coughlin in final, 3rd race this year 2 national event wins and runner up in regional,, Great start for year. Head to Zmax in two weeks has good history there, who knows maybe another win.

I don't know what Randy Meyer is feeding that car but it certainly is working! It doesn't hurt that Megan is turning out to be a pretty good driver. Here's hoping that they carry it through during the year.
#Thechampionshipawaits

run of the meet : megans 5.11 or b hough @ 5.40 ? both are exceptional .. wow
Megan's run by far and reason I say that is the motor was running 95% nitro. When Reichert set the record 5.10 it was on 100% nitro so Megan's run was crazy fast 284mph.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back