Congrats TJ Zizzo!!! (3 Viewers)

brian

Nitro Member
Big congrats to TJ, Tony & the rest of the crew on their win at Martin. Real consistent, great job guys!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!!

Congratulations to TJ, and the entire Zizzo Team!!!
T. Smith and the boys will be whoopin' it up tonight I'm sure, a much deserved and well earned win! :D

Last edited:
I bet Tony Smith actually worked up a sweat today going rounds!:D

Congrats to a great bunch of guys!

RG

Let me be the first...

...to say thanks to everyone who supports us. All of you fellow maters I mean!. It was a great weekend all the way around. With the way we started the season, we didn't think we would even be racing in Martin. Here we are with the #1 Qualifier and the win. I just rolled in from Martin and the support from everyone has been awesome. I am a tid bit tired and I'm sure Tony Smith is too. He has to work a real job tomorrow. Luckily, I took the day off. Actually, this is the first Monday after a race I have ever taken off. I guess I picked the right one!!! Sorry to ramble aimlessly, but the champagne, lack of sleep and emotional high have got me on roll. It's 1 AM here in Chicagoland and I've been up since 7AM Eastern. That's 19 hours, 3 rounds, 1 Ironman and 3 days of work leading up to it. I'm dead tired and can't sleep but it feels OH Sooooooooo Good! Thanks again, I'm sure you'll hear from TSmith soon. Good NighZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wish I would have been there Sunday too. It was great seeig them get the #1 spot, congrats on the win. Tony was smiling big after #1 i can just imagine how good it was with a win.

On behalf of Strasburg Racing I would also like to offer my congratulations! AWESOME! Couldn't have happened to a better group!

congratulations guys!
at BIR, we camp with an electrician from the twin cities named Dave,
evidently his young daughter (name?) is one of your biggest fans.
Has pictures of her in your pits and others i can't remember. He has
very high praise for your entire operation.

Glad to see ya having fun again Tony. Give us a report when ya get some rest. Congratulations to the entire group!

Saturday night, I told George (TJ's PR guy) that they had the car to beat. I'm glad to see I was right! Congrats to a deserving driver and team on your first win! :cool:

Bob :)

Hey folks, thanks for the kind words and support. It was a great day and to win at Martin was really cool. That place is our home away from home.:)

Evan, thanks for all you have done for us. There's no way we could've done it without you.:)

Doug celebrates TJ's win in a HIGH fashion at Martin.

64882819.Yni9Kwkn.DSB_3296.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back