congrats robert hight and greg anderson! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
hats off to greg anderson for running an incredible .61 @ 209 and he went right then reeled it back in for a less than perfect run to take the final over jeggie, the same with robert, it appeared the belt came off just before the stripe and still got the holeshot win! great job by 2 of the great guys in the season opener!

ditto on the congrats !! nice to see GA bounce back after the disappointing finish last year. In my opinion Greg is is becoming, if not already, a legend in pro stock right behind behind WJ and Glidden.

hats off to greg anderson for running an incredible .61 @ 209 and he went right then reeled it back in for a less than perfect run to take the final over jeggie, the same with robert, it appeared the belt came off just before the stripe and still got the holeshot win! great job by 2 of the great guys in the season opener!

Great racing today Jeff. Just sorry to see Cory lose in the final.

:D:D:D

Great job Robert and Jimmy!!!! What a day!

Go to bed Songas! Some partying is OK but this is extreme!
I also enjoyed seeing Prock figure this track out after missing twice when his driver saved him with talent. OK, I'm going to bed now too. Our party is just concluding.

Congrats Robert, Jimmy, Hopsing, and the guys... Go showing today for all the JFR teams...

Also congrats to GA and his team... Also to Both Shoe and Cory

d'kid

Greg sure is strong! I think we'll see that final quite a bit this year. Hats off to the Summit team! ;)

Hey Jeff, where's the love for the other pro winner?:rolleyes: Congrats to ALL the winners yesterday, including Tony Schumacher.

Looks like GA and crew had a productive off season! woo woo!

Congrats to all the Winternationals winners ... Pros and sportsmen alike.

Whoopie...... drag racin' has started! Weeeeeeeee! :D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back