Congrats Hot Rod and Team Powers! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Yes and congrats to Hot Rod, the 'hot' in his nickname suits him when it comes to his views on the countdown... 'Hot and cold' It's ok when it works for him, and then he'll write it off when it's not, awesome!!!

Other then that great job. And umm Bill let's not forget Rob Flyn here, well done Rob, you have been the man this year.

*Edit Didn't notice the 'Team Powers' My bad :eek:

But still got to put Flyns' name out there :)

Last edited:
... 'Hot and cold' It's ok when it works for him, and then he'll write it off when it's not, awesome!!!
)

C'mon....there's not another driver who's got a right to be "cool" to the countdown deal (Well maybe Hight and Capps wouldn't be great interview right now either.)

One thing the Countdown has done is turn-up-the-wick on emotions (i.e. The Sarge is really on a hair-trigger now) for more-than-just-the- #1 and #2 guys for October. It IS contrived but, I like it!

Great job to double up!:cool::D

Agreed.

I liked his comment at the end when he said someone (I wonder who) on the East coast told him it had struck midnight for him & he replied something to the effect, "Well, I guess it's a good thing I live on the West coast - it ain't midnight there yet!"

Awesome weekend to Hot Rod and the whole DP team. I'm happy for you and I hope you are able to finish it off.

Yes and congrats to Hot Rod, the 'hot' in his nickname suits him when it comes to his views on the countdown... 'Hot and cold' It's ok when it works for him, and then he'll write it off when it's not, awesome!!!

Other then that great job. And umm Bill let's not forget Rob Flyn here, well done Rob, you have been the man this year.

*Edit Didn't notice the 'Team Powers' My bad :eek:

But still got to put Flyns' name out there :)

Michael, I couldn't possibly agree more about Rob Flynn. I thought he just did
an OUTSTANDING job enabling Rod to run quick, yet not overpowering the track and forcing Rod to pedal the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back