congrats fast jack! (1 Viewer)

Todd and crew gave Jack a great car this weekend. Jack definitely did his job driving! Ron Capps is one of the best there is on the starting line and when you leave at the same time as he does you're doing your job!!

Way to go, my friend!

how can you not like fast jack.
he is humble, he is excited, he is seemingly always optimistic,
he is articulate and yesterday he was the winner!
congratulations to jack, todd and team.

Congrats to Beckman and the crew on a great win. I was on a website yesterday that showed his 1/24 diecast was cancelled. Does anybody out there know anything about that?

Congrats to Jack and the entire MTS crew on a great win at a tough track!!! What a great run in the final and the only way it would have been better would have been to get the #1 qualifier from Hight!!!

Jack is getting what he deserves, beat cancer, got married, had a son, a fuel ride, and now 2 wins. Congrats to Jack, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Congratulations AGAIN!! :cool: Jack, Todd and the entire MTS and DSR racing team... :)

Not sure how many have won the first two of the swing without winning the third... :confused:

But I would be very happy to see you guys do it... 3 fingers and a broom...
Hell, you made it this far... :D

Huge congrats to these guys.
They are a super nice bunch. Hung out with them a bit in Bristol, and Jack is just top notch. He is also a very well groomed speaker. In the meet and greet I attended - he was a pro at that - a sponsors dream in that arena.

DLB

He is also a very well groomed speaker. In the meet and greet I attended - he was a pro at that - a sponsors dream in that arena.

DLB

That's cause Jack is a teacher. (I'm a little biased here, but being able to communicate well is really important in our profession. And Jack's sponsor was once one of his students.)

Congratulations AGAIN!! :cool: Jack, Todd and the entire MTS and DSR racing team... :)

Not sure how many have won the first two of the swing without winning the third... :confused:

But I would be very happy to see you guys do it... 3 fingers and a broom...
Hell, you made it this far... :D

What The Boss said....
Congrats Jack Todd and the Gang

Huge congrats to these guys.
They are a super nice bunch. Hung out with them a bit in Bristol, and Jack is just top notch. He is also a very well groomed speaker. In the meet and greet I attended - he was a pro at that - a sponsors dream in that arena.

DLB
Dalton,

Not only an exceptional speaker but incredibly well read and an intellectual thinker, both in the grounded and abstract. Jack is one of the most knowledge thirsty people I've ever met... even going so far to asking me countless question about my time as a nuclear repair coordinator as we sat in the motorhome late one night at a race.

I know Jack is extremely appreciative of the fan support and congrats from you guys. As you can imagine, he doesn't have much time to troll the message boards. I'll pass along all the well wishes as best I can.

Last edited:
It's great to see this team enjoying the success they are, best of luck to them as they try to complete the sweep in Sonoma. I did my part by not picking them in the pick the winners contest, so they should be all set.

Since "the Don" has allowed Harry Strunk to travel with the MTS team, they have had 2 victories. If I were Mr. Schumacher, I would be looking to hire a few more writers to travel with Scelzi, Capps, Tony and the rest of his teams.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back