Two new winners, and one repeat! (1 Viewer)

.004? Bad job of redligting. GREAT JOB JACK BECKMAN AND CREW MAKING THAT OLD HOT ROD WORK!!!

I like Capps and "Fast Jack" but, it was good to see him win it today (and he DID on a holeshot)!

He's been extremely gracious through this whole affair.

Classy guy (and his blog is one of my favorites).

Aussie Dave too -- Good on ya mate! Long time coming.

Congrats to all 3...About time DSR's best funny car driver got a win...:rolleyes:

I've been "picking" Kalitta's team because there's no reason they shouldn't be going rounds and taking wins...it's a strong team (all four cars) and I imagine we'll see much more from the plastic fantastics as well this season...

Doug had a strong showing, and almost had an all-Kalitta final....too cool....

great to see such a great guy win....using an "Airplane" reference....too funny....."we're all counting on you"....lol...

how about that stat? Schumacher, 175 wins as a team owner? Add the championship trophies, and that's enough Wallies to think about taking on the terracotta army....

Congrats to Fast Jack and that whole Valvoline team. Way to go guys!!!! Thank you Don Schumacher for giving these guys everything they need to win. :cool:

Now that the elephant has left the room, let's move forward.

Congrats also to Team Kalitta and the Johnson team. What a great race and a great weekend!

About time DSR's best funny car driver got a win...:rolleyes:
Alright already. Can't you just let go of the hate and be happy for Jack and the team? It was a great, earned, and deserved win. Gosh, after watching the ESPN3 cast, I was happy and smiling the whole rest of the afternoon.

Could not have been happier with the results of the Topeka race!! Even woke my kids up with all the yelling! :D

Great outcome all around! AJ redeemed himself after giving Anderson a freebie into the final in Atlanta, and it was nice to see Grubnic get a Wally. Paul is right - now that the elephant is out of the room, let's move on about that. Fast Jack has been the consummate professional throughout the restructuring of the teams, and DSR put 2 great teams and 2 great drivers into the final. Capps may be my fave, but glad to see Beckman win!

Alright already. Can't you just let go of the hate and be happy for Jack and the team? It was a great, earned, and deserved win. Gosh, after watching the ESPN3 cast, I was happy and smiling the whole rest of the afternoon.

I was happy for Jack...very happy that he tree'd Ron Crapps for the win...:D

Boy, all day I thought Doug Kalitta was going to the final. In the 1st round, I believe he ran a career best (for sure atleast since 2009). And then when I saw Brandon's race car squirt engine juice and then Grubnic slip up in the other lane.... whew :D You know the saying - a win is a win

When Grubnic won the race, the first thing I thought was "Scrum at the starting line!"

They didn't disappoint!! :D:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back