Congrats Alexis, Del & Nicky (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Gotta give a shout-out to the Bandero Team. Del & Nicky had the car hauling ass, qualifying No. 1, setting low et of the event and Alexis really stepped up her game on the lights and a .002 reaction time in the final was awesome. Watching Alexis' enthusiasm on the TV interviews was a pleasure to watch. The only bummer for me was that she took out my new neighbor JR in the final but at least he's in striking distance of the championship. The last two races are going to be very interesting...

They looked pretty good at Dallas too, until a wily veteran named JFR in the first round. 🙂
Really glad to see them get a win. But at the same time I've got to give JR some respect - round after round taking out heavy hitters. Had he won he certainly would have earned it!

They looked pretty good at Dallas too, until a wily veteran named JFR in the first round. 🙂
Really glad to see them get a win. But at the same time I've got to give JR some respect - round after round taking out heavy hitters. Had he won he certainly would have earned it!

JR certainly redeemed himself from the double step in Ennis.

the congratulations on this win totally goes to the crew for keeping the car consistent and low e.t.'s in rounds 2 thru 4. low e.t. of meet when she needed it round 3.
good driving too. that bristol track is something else. good to see this car performing again......some interview on tv show somewhere over weekend, del said something like,
'i'm so happy i could cuss......after i think he said 'frickin'' ...... funny stuff :)
first round 4.01 with a .125 r.t. over paul lee was lucky.
second round 3.93 with a .093 r.t. unopposed
third round 3.90 with a .086 r.t. over hight
final round 3.92 with a .002 r.t. over todd (IMO you could try to cut a .002 20x and at least 10 or more of them would be red)

Last edited:
Warren Johnson used to say that an .002 was a bad job of red lighting. heh I think Alexis took a withdrawal from the luck bank on that last run. BUT I was glad to see her win. Long overdue.

she's on a two race winning streak now where there are two pro class females holding the trophy

Good to see you are alive Cliff.

Earned, we'll deserved, long overdue. Should have happened earlier in the season when we saw it coming. Congrats 🌽

Really sucks for JR.
I hope he keeps doing what he's doing.
Somedays, you do everything right and get nutted.
You got this JR 👍 Head up soldier. Forge ahead. Take no prisioners. 🏆

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back