CompetitionPlus.com TV - Video Features Hub (1 Viewer)

The fine folks over at CompetitionPlus.com have decided to expand their video department for the 2013 season and beyond. One of the new additions to the content lineup will be in depth editorial and promotional video features. I will be helping contribute throughout the season and I would like to set up a thread on here to post the different links so that they can all be found in one place.

There are some great stories we'll be putting together coming up in the future and I hope you'll enjoy taking a deeper look into this kind of content. Please feel free to post any story ideas that you would like to see and I will definitely let the team know.

Thanks!

RON CAPPS - THE ART OF NEVER GIVING UP

https://vimeo.com/59776267

r.jpg

-----

Competition Plus - Drag Racing Magazine - CPTV VIDEO - RON CAPPS: THE ART OF NEVER GIVING UP

Ron Capps breaks down the emotions of his 2012 championship chase and how much he wanted to win it with his daughter by his side. Ron explains his mindset for the future, how the Countdown affects the team's preparations, and what keeps him motivated year-after-year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back